- Dress up in your wackiest Caddyshack-style argyle or plaid golf outfit. (Totally optional, but golfers would wear wrinkled clothes, if it weren't four irons. Or maybe wear your golfer's socks? The pair with a hole in one!)
- Socialize with fellow Minnehaha parents at this adult only Par-tee (Emcee Blake Christianson promises not to play golf, since he doesn’t know how to follow through!)
- Win a “hot” tech gadget by playing Heads and Tails – cash needed to play (So you got that goin’ for you, which is nice!)
- Nosh on scrumptious appetizers, dinner and dessert (But, no cake, golfers hate cake because they might get a slice.)
- Take home priceless Minnehaha experiences and exciting on-the-town packages by bidding on the silent and live auctions (To golf at your favorite course may require a long drive!)
- Support innovative educational tools and experiences that allow faculty to take learning beyond the text books to provide your students with greater access for success!
*Caddyshack quotes and golf puns reflect the level of fun you’ll have, especially if you invite your friends!